Tokyo Watch

Monday, September 25, 2006

広尾-Second day observation















I went to Hiro-o on my second day and took some photos of the streets. I walked my usual path from Hiro 2 chome, past the old japanese cemmetery, the temple, the sho-tengai (the street with all the shops) and then to the Hiro junction. From there, I went to Segafredo's, and took some photos of the barbar and the beauty salon that I saw there. It was a cloudy day, and it began to rain, so I hopped onto a taxi driven by a nice gentleman called Sasaki san, who gave me a general tour of the area.





1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

I like your photographs and description of the area and wish that you could combine them. For example, a photo with a caption of what inspired you take the photo followed by another photo with caption et cetera

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home