Tokyo Watch

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Final Project

Our class has been getting organized with our own individual final projects, and also co-ordinating other tasks to do for the gallery. Our work will be presented in a art gallery in Omotesando, which we visited a couple of weeks ago.
Omotesando is a nice area, with the prominent main road that is lined with lots of famous boutiques and also the beautiful Omotesando Hills building. Our gallery is behind all the glitz of the main street, in the very artistic-young-hip area of Harajyuku/Omotesando. The outside of the gallery was covered with draped material when we arrived there, and the inside was also colorful and lively.
It is very exciting that we have such an appropriate little place to exhibit our work. But now, I'm getting nervous about putting my whole project together, with all my ideas and footage all over the place.
I'm making a documentary for the first time in my life, and it is a little nerve-racking, but it will be a great challenge for me.
I do hope everything comes together, and I don't leave editing to the last minute!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home